Thursday, 30 June 2011

China Glaze Haul & B-girlz swatch

This is officially my last nail polish for a while... I have enough to last for the next 1000 years or so, it's definitely time to control myself!

This is from one time where I had 20 minutes to spare after a team meeting across the road from Pronail in Bankstown. Damn my self control.

Cherry pie

Golden Enchantment

Holographic China Glaze - BFF

2Nite

B-girlz

L8er G8er

This is B-girlz on - it's quite sheer so it needs 3 coats to be opaque looking


4 comments :

MissPiggy said...

So cute! I never paint my nails as it makes me walk around with my fingers all weird & pointy, and I don't want to touch stuff.

Audrey Allure said...

Gorgeous colors!

arsyparsy said...

Oh my godd so many nail polishes! How exciting!!! I really like the Purple holo one and gold one!!!

Dolly said...

pretty!!!

ive been there before.. the ladty was so nice. my firend bought it for $10 and it increase to $12 .. i told her and she charged me $10 casue i travelled far to get tehre :)