Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Craft and Quilt Fair - Sydney Convention Centre, Darling Harbour

So I went with my mum to the Craft and Quilt fair over the weekend, and it was great. I've been to the Canberra one before, but the Sydney one is definitely bigger and better - with a lot more stalls that are only in Sydney.

They had this Babushka doll stall there, with the cutest hand painted dolls! I bought these two



I love them! 

I also bought some cuffs at 50% off:

Butterfly

Dragonflies

This was my favourite stall at the craft fair hands down - Pitt Trading, it sold all these vintage trims, flowers, lace, fabrics and all things pretty

Embellishment

I bought two of these, was thinking of putting them on a plain black tee as shoulder embellishments



When I bought this, the only one was left on the mannequin, which I kindly took off their hands too


Will turn nicely into the front of a belt :)









Can't wait to think up some ways to use these all! 

5 comments :

OohLookBel said...

Hey, I was wondering if anyone I know was at the Craft show. Nice purchases, love the beaded bows. I only bought some stamps and covered buttons.

Two fit and fun gals said...

oo luv all the stuff u got ! :D

missklicious said...

OohLookBel - Nice! I went on the Saturday and it was so packed.

Two fit and fun gals - Thanks :) There were so many pretty things!

MissPiggy said...

Cute! I love those little dolls, I have some on a broach (is that how you spell broach) that I bought in Melbs.

Julie said...

So upset i didn't see the vintage store! actually food thing otherwise i will spend !

love your purchases :)