Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Handmade Market - National Convention Centre, Canberra

My trip to Canberra coincided with the Handmade Market, which I was so excited about! This time is was held at the National Convention centre, a great move I think as it gets rid of the rain factor that you get when it's held outdoors.

Like last time, lots of beautiful handmade goodies for sale


The Erin Louise stall which was quite crowded, I bought a 3/4 sleeve top here, they had so many pretty tops, headbands and scarves.


Stall selling cute shortbread





I couldn't resist getting some! Flower hearts

Icecream

Cupcake <3

And my favourite Bateman's Bay Nut Roasting company was there too - Honey macadamias and caramel sesame peanuts. I've polished off the peanuts already. Delicious!




My new top from Erin Louise


I wore it straight away that night to dinner with a light blue AH skirt

Dinner was at Pistachio dining - I had the Fricassée of seafood with sweet corn gnocchi, mussel, clam, prawn and crispy skinned Tasmanian salmon 

Confit duck leg with mushroom, spec and barley pilaf, sautéed broccoli and roasted mushroom jus

Dessert tasting plate

Love.

4 comments :

jamie-lee said...

looks like a great market, i imagine i would've stocked up on the food goodies too x

panda said...

i've stumbled across the handmade markets across several blogs now - sounds like such a good market! cute bikkies you bought!

missklicious said...

jamie-lee - I'm always attracted to the food! haha

panda - They are great! One of the best markets I've been to :)

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Those honey macadamias are my favourite. I've tried others from other markets and they never have the same caramel colouring nor flavour!