Thursday, 23 June 2011

I know, I have too much Alannah Hill...


I need to stop walking into this shop and getting sucked in by all the pretty dresses, frills, lace bows and what not.

My mum actually bought me this one - a dusty lilac t-shirt with black lace trims, not sure the name of this one...

Dance for your life frock in creme

My Vintage Love frock in soft pink

Jump the paddle flats

In blush - so comfy and cute!

My dresses:



The ones that didn't make the cut:



*I'm posing like a douche because most of these dresses are faulty (ie: cheap!) so dressmaking mum FTW! :)

7 comments :

ms stephanie said...

I love seeing your AH stash, I live through you, lol.

http://heretodayistand.tumblr.com/

Love Ms Stef...

Jaztee said...

I go through AH phases of loving everything, then ignoring for a while. I'm on a love fest atm, especially the Dance for your Life frock - though they both look great on you!

mashi said...

Loving your AH collection, esp love the flats in blush, so cute xx

aelie said...

I LOVE that lilac top, and the ballet flats are so darling! x

Gianna@TheEmptyFridge said...

No such thing as too much Alannah my love!!

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

I think it's the inherent feminine girliness of Alannah Hill clothes which sucker me in - the bows, the hearts, the lace detailing, the frills, the pastel colours...Same goes for Forever New and Review items =p

missklicious said...

ms stephanie - haha don't encourage the addiction further :P

Jaztee - I know what you mean, sometimes you walk in and everything just looks tack-o-rama, other times everything is a MUST have!

mashi - They are so comfy too! yay :)

aelie - It's amazing what a bit of trim can do for a basic tee, I'm tempted to DIY one myself...

Gianna - Haha true true, but I think I need to even the ratio a bit with some other brands too!

mademoiselle delicieuse - That's what makes me want everything too, and I love Forever New and Review as well x_x