Sunday, 28 August 2011

Cafe Cre Asion - Sydney

After hearing all the fantastic raves about Cre Asion macarons, I had to check out what all the fuss was about! Unfortunately I got there pretty late (after 3pm) so a lot of the nice sounding flavours were sold out :(

I ended up getting a box of 8 - one of each that were left

There's only 7 here because my friend stole one in the car haha, I reluctantly handed over the pistachio macaron to her...














The flavours I got were green tea, buttered popcorn, chocolate, lemon, vanilla, Dear Chris & coffee

My favourite was definitely the Dear Chris - so yum!!

Cafe Cre Asion
21 Alberta Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Cafe Cre Asion on Urbanspoon

5 comments :

Daphne said...

Now I'm craving for some macarons. lol

http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

MissPiggy said...

Soooooo, are these as good as everyone says they are? Do I need to get me down to Cre Asion asap?

sugarpuffi said...

ohh popcorn! ive yet to try that flavour

Ramen Raff said...

Cre Asion is one of my happy places! I love their dear chris as much as I love their pistachio! I think I may need to try their popcorn!

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

Yummy! I need to find where to get some good macarons in Brisbane. Maybe this will be my weekend mission!