Sunday, 21 August 2011

Jalan Alor - Bourke Street, Melbourne CBD

After flying into Melbourne on my recent trip there, there was pretty much only one thing on my mind. Well actually... two... sleep, but before that... most importantly FOOD!


Something quick and easy was in order and so we headed to the city, to a little Malaysian restaurant in Chinatown - Jalan Alor

Lychee drink

Curry ayam

My nasi lemak - it was good, but I wish I had more of that lovely sauce, I ended up having to 'steal' some sauce from the curry ayam because there wasn't enough to mix with the rice.


I had my eye on the desserts, but I was swayed by a better offer (ie: crepes Will post on that soon!)

Rugged up - it was freakin' freezing in Melbourne!


Jalan Alor
7/206 Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Ph: (03) 9663 1138

2 comments :

Corrina said...

All that food looks delicious! I looove lychee drinks! I'm dying for a curry now hehe. x

missklicious said...

I love lychee drinks too! I always gravitate towards choosing them when I spot them on a menu.