Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Shopping in Melbourne

So I just came back from a 5 day Melbourne trip, and surprisingly I didn't actually do that much shopping - just a bit of boutique browsing, went to the Alannah Hill Clear it outlet and didn't buy anything there. I'm trying to be good and save for my upcoming overseas trip in September.

I've been wanting a oversized knit for a while though and I found this one at a boutique in South Yarra

Black bodycon dress

I really like the beading on the shoulders!

Lovely lace dress from Haze - another cute boutique

They had the cutest and roomiest changerooms

And the most adorable displays with bunnies galore!!


Teapots

And more bunnies...

Gorgeous dresses




Black satchel that I picked up on sale for $29, score!

9 comments :

Jade said...

Wow I love that black bodycon dress. And I adore the shoulders. They totally make the dress xx

Lily said...

great buy! the dress is my fav :)

keschen said...

great buys.. i love your black dress and the satchel bag, looks like the alexa mulberry bag :)

xoxo

Casio watch giveaway..check it out!
http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/2011/08/get-your-swag-on-giveaway.html

missklicious said...

Jade - I love shoulder detailing! Sometimes it's all about the details IMO

Lily - Thanks :) Love Melbourne shopping!

keschen - Thanks, it must be a copy of some sort then! But it was a great bargain!

mashi said...

what am awesome haul! I'm planning a short shopping trip with my cousin down to Melb soon too. Hope to pick up as many bargains.

Love that change room :)

Mary said...

i love a good sale item! That satchel is a GREAT buy! ps: I LOOVE that lace dress!! It's so pretty!!

sugarpuffi said...

love the lacy dress! how much was it? also love the cute little teapots and mushrooms on display!

Vivian - vxdollface said...

i love this store! i always stop by whenever im in melb :) loving the beading

daily dining deals melbourne said...

Hello,
Nice blog about melbourne restaurant deals thanks for this information