Sunday, 11 September 2011

Brunetti - Melbourne CBD

Bonjour from France!

Apologies for the sporadic blog posts - I wasn't organised enough to finish my backlog before going on holiday so I have a couple of half finished ones that I'm trying to blog when I get the time - which I haven't had much of lately, in the last week or so I've been from Rome to the Vatican, Florence, Pisa, Venice, Innsbruck and around Switzerland. Currently back in France and heading the Louvre tomorrow (or today in Australian time) SO EXCITED!! Europe is amazing.

Anyway, back to the point of the post.  After a massive road trip to the wineries during the Melbourne trip (yes, I'm still posting about it :P ) we made a stop in the city for some much needed refuelling in the form of coffees and cakes.
Strawberry tart + ricotta and nutella cheesecake, loved the cheesecake! We couldn't stop drooling over the large version in the shop window haha

Millefeuille and lemon meringue tart

Iced coffee

Coffee fix


http://www.brunetti.com.au/

7 comments :

Trees said...

This all looks amazing! I can't wait to go to Melbourne in a couple of weeks. Why can't time go faster.

Hope you're enjoying Europe:)

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

These cakes are so cute and look just the right size for nibbling on and sampling a range of things. But, can't wait to hear about your European escapades and seeing what you've eaten there!

Dolly said...

im so envious. i'd love to go on a europe tour... mhh.. thinking of all the food i can devour.. PRICELESS...

nutella cheesecake..i'd love to try that... <3 cheeesse!

Nic@diningwithastud said...

The iced coffee looks delish! Mmmm chocolate

sugarpuffi said...

so many pretty looking cakes. drooling right now >-<

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

This all looks delish! Hope you're having a blast in Europe. I wish I was back there.

missklicious said...

Trees - Have a great time in Melbourne!! Europe was amazing.

Rita - I love small servings for this precise reason, can try more things! I have SO many blog posts to come!

Dolly - Europe is definitely worth going, so beautiful there <3 and I love cheese too! Had too much of that in France haha

Nic - hehe can never have too much chocolate!

sugarpuffi - haha Can't wait til Sugar Hits!!

soph - It was amazing!! Loved your photos.