Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Exploring Mount Dandenong

Another Melbourne post here! I know, I'm falling behind with my posts...

After filling up on Miss Marples, we explored a bit further and went up to see the beautiful view at Mount Dandenong.

Gorgeous views


It was so windy up there!

Exploring the gardens



And of course, every small country town has to have a lolly shop! We had fun exploring this one, and buying some lollies for the road trip back to Melbourne





My blog posts will be non-existant until I get back from holidays. My short time in Hong Kong was mainly spent catching up with family, and today I'll either be in transit in Paris or in Rome!! So excited!

4 comments :

mashi said...

How exciting, enjoy your trip hun. Have fun and look forward to your updates =)

Trees said...

Great pics! I am going to Melbourne later on this month and this is one of the stops on my trip :D Looking forward to photos from Paris and Rome!

missklicious said...

mashi - Thanks lovely! :)

Trees - Ooh, lucky you! Mt Dandy is a beautiful place and Miss Marples *drool*

Yuki said...

loving your melbourne trip posts!