Monday, 5 September 2011

Harajuku Crepes - Melbourne CBD

So I mentioned in my previous Melbourne post that I went for dessert afterwards - there's always room for dessert!

Destination was Harajuku Crepes, a small shop in Knox Place selling Japanese style crepes

They have a selection of cold and hot sweet crepes and also savoury crepes

The Cheesecake Deluxe looked so good!

I had trouble deciding since there were so many choices!

I think this one being made was a cheesecake deluxe. Yum!

Various fruity toppings

My crepe - it had a bit of everything fruity


And heaps of ice cream!!

I has giant purse!!! haha

Melbourne Central
Shop 148 Knox Place
Melbourne CBD


5 comments :

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

Oh I'm craving crepes now! "There's always room for dessert" is pretty much my life motto haha

sugarpuffi said...

at first i was like, i didnt know this place existed! then i see it's in melb Y~Y

Dolly said...

yum... i crepees.. i had some in NZZL.. yum.. theres a crepe shop that opened in Parra not long ago :)

missklicious said...

soph - best life motto ever!

sugarpuffi - Haha, if it was in sydney, you definitely would have known about it :P

dolly - yes, I've seen it! Mother Crepe? Same as the one in World Square I think :)

Sammy said...

I always loved this place. Great place for a snack after uni!