Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Doo Ri Korean Restaurant - Strathfield, Sydney

One day during the week, usually a Monday or Tuesday, I'll head out for a housemates dinner that I usually blog about - this one night I did manage to snap a few pics when we went out for korean in Strathfield at Doo Ri.

It was one of those cold nights so korean was a perfect choice - you can either warm up with korean BBQ or something spicy.


I had my eye on the bibimbap...

Assortment of meat and veges in a stone bowl

Complimentary side dishes (best thing about korean restaurants!)

We spied the table next to us with this dish and it smelt and looked amazing, so we had to get a dish. 

Best fried chicken EVER. The sauce was so freakin' delicious.  I could not stop declaring to everyone how awesome this was.

We waddled off to Moochi for some frozen yoghurt - this is mine with raspberries and tim tams 

Shop 136-137 20-34 Albert Road

Strathfield NSW 2135
Doo Ri on Urbanspoon

3 comments :

Nic@diningwithastud said...

Tim Tam froyo??? Haha awesome!!

missklicious said...

Nic - It was good!! Tim tams are always good :P

missklicious said...

Nic - It was good!! Tim tams are always good :P