Tuesday, 3 January 2012

2012 goals

Happy New Year everyone!! Here's to an awesome 2012 ahead :D

Almost everyone that I've talked to in the past few days have asked 'So, what are your new year resolutions?' I've been thinking a lot about this recently, and these are some of the things I'd like to achieve this year:

Travel, travel travel - I really want to spend New Year's Eve somewhere overseas (New York?) , have a Bali trip planned mid-year, but other than that, I'm open to going anywhere!!
Volunteer
Exercise more and eat more healthily
Learn a new language
Get to advanced levels and continue with salsa
Learn more bachata and kizomba, learn zouk (have signed up for more classes starting in Jan, so on track!)
Postgrad study - hoping to apply in January for mid-year
Expand on fashion interest - /sell at markets/etsy
Learn to paint


I'm really looking forward to all of what 2012 has to bring!

7 comments :

Corrina said...

Your goals sound great :) please go to New York for NYE! (then I can live vicariously through you hehe!)
One of my goals is to exercise and eat healthy too :)
xx

MissPiggy said...

That's a good list of goals for 2012...what would you sell at the markets? We're off to Bali mid-year too. When are you going?

mashi said...

Good luck with all your adventures ahead of you in 2012. I am totally on the same page as you re traveling and possibly spending NYE in another country.

missklicious said...

Corrina - New York would be amazing on NYE - hopefully that will be my destination at the end of the year :)

I've signed up for a few different dance classes, just need to go jogging more!! and maybe sign up for zumba, hope you achieve your goals too! :)

MissPiggy - I want to sell pretty dresses & clothes, accessories once I learn how to make them. haha it's still a long way off, but hoping to get into this year!

I'm heading to Bali in May for a wedding. you?

mashi - Nice, where you thinking of heading?

d said...

Happy new year!

I'm with you on the 'travelling' part!! Here here! :)

mashi said...

hey Karen, I'm thinking maybe Bali. Lazing around at resorts sounds pretty good ey? :)

Linda V @ Bubble and Sweet said...

Wow that is a pretty full on list, mine is just to relax more :) Fingers crossed for you that you achieve them all.