Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Crazy Wings - Chatswood, Sydney

Everything seems to taste better when it's on a skewer and cooked over a charcoal barbecue. 


I've only heard great things about Crazy Wings so I was keen to try it and since I was already in Chatswood, it was a no brainer as I remembered that they have a branch there.


It was super early so the restaurant was relatively empty, filling up as we made the way through the meal.

Pineapple ice - this was pretty refreshing, I also had a taste of the lychee ice which was quite nice too.

Shallot pancake - this turned out to be a disappointing dish, it was so oily it was almost inedible

Teriyaki beef fried rice - the disappointment was soon forgotten with this delicious and tasty fried rice

And then there were the skewers:

Honey soy chicken skewers

Prawn and beef skewers

Honestly, what skewered treat doesn't taste good?

Crazy Wings on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

MissPiggy said...

La la la - this is my happy happy place!

To be honest every Shallot pancake I've ever had has been oily so I don't order them anymore...which is sad as they should be awesome, right?

Love the Lychee Ice too! Noms.

Tina@foodboozeshoes said...

Oh no - I had the shallot pancake at the Chinatown outlet and it was the best version of it I've ever tried...! Mmmm, time for a Crazy Wings hit, I think

sugarpuffi said...

omg their fried rice is the BEST!

missklicious said...

MissPiggy - It is a bit sad because the good ones shouldn't be oily!!

Tina - Argh, maybe I'll have to try the Chinatown branch for 'research purposes' :P

sugarpuffi - It was good!!!