Monday, 23 April 2012

Paul Lafayet & Da Lat- East Tsim Tsa Tsui, Hong Kong

My holiday last year to Hong Kong seems so long ago now. I definitely think I'm due for another holiday - heading to Bali for a week in just under 2 weeks!! YAY!

Anyway, back to the point. One place I spent a fair bit of time at was the new K11 shopping centre at East Tsim Tsa Tsui, home of Paul Lafayet (macarons!) and Da Lat Vietnamese restaurant PLUS cakes and snacks galore. 

Endless cake choices for afternoon tea 



Raspberry and pistachio dacquoise 

Black sesame dream - this had some kind of sweet potato filling, quite interesting!

Giant gold Winnie the Pooh, just one of the many cutesy displays they had dotted all over the mall

Toast art - Mona Lisa

Paul Lafayet

Macarons - I picked up a couple of macarons, including a jasmine one which was very nice - though the Hong Kong humidity means that once you step outside, they start to turn soft very rapidly. 



A casual dinner one night was at Da Lat Vietnamese:





Young coconut juice

3 colour bean drink

Pork neck rice noodle soup

Spring rolls


Deep fried garlic chicken wings

Paul Lafayet & Da Lat Vietnamese
K11
18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui

6 comments :

kerker said...

man your food pics look so yummy!!!!

panda said...

very jealous of all your holidays! and my my, that black sesame dream looks divine!

Vivian - vxdollface said...

everything looks so delicious! that winnie the pooh must be worth so much :O

muppy said...

wow!!!! im going to HK in about three weeks - cannot wait :) i want to try those sweets!

cheap hotels in Singapore said...

Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

Australian Fashion Review Blog - Gems said...

I think I might go and live within that cake counter :)

Gems x

Australian Fashion Review Blog