Sunday, 3 June 2012

Product talk : Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-oil serum

Nuffnang recently gave me an opportunity to trail some of this Dove Nutritive Therapy Nutri-oil to test out, and I've been using it for the last week or so. 


Dry hair needs more than just moisture, it also needs essential nutrients that restore smoothness, softness & shine. Especially now that winter is coming around, I find that my skin and hair feel quite dry, and I really need to keep up the moisturising routine.

Advanced Nutri-Oils:
- A unique blend with natural coconut and almond oils.
- Rapidly absorbed and doesn't leave hair feeling greasy.
- Deeply nourishes, tames unruly hair and revitalizes shine.

Use this for a nourishing boost for smooth and shiny hair anytime. For fantastic results, use together with Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo and Conditioner or Daily Treatment Conditioner - I just use it conjunction with my regular routine, the same way I would use Moroccan Oil.



As I've been quite slack with hair cuts, my hair is pretty long at the moment and I find that my hair really needs that extra moisturising during the colder months as it tends to dry out, so this is really helpful.  I also use it as a mask too - an hour or so before I wash my hair, I'll coat the ends and tie it up, and wash it out as per normal with shampoo and condition.  It works really well! 


I think this product is comparable to Moroccan oil stuff but for under $10! Love a bargain.

I have a couple of bottles to giveaway for my readers to try, so drop me a comment with why you need Dove Nutri-oil in your life! (plus a way to contact you, ie: blog link, or twitter handle) I will choose the winners on Sunday the 17th of May at 9pm.



9 comments :

kerker said...

oh yay a giveaway!As you mentioned its winter and for some reason my hair gets really dry and frizzy so hoping this product will reduce or even eliminate it!

@sparklingker

Australian Fashion Review Blog - Gems said...

I use this product too and I have noticed a vast difference in the condition of my hair.

Gems x

Australian Fashion Review Blog

Fashion, Well Done

Sue said...

With a couple of weeks in bed to 'not' look forward to following an up-coming op, I'm going to have bed hair-istus.... I'd love to have Dove nutri-oil smooth away my woes.

yaybig@hotmail.com

Judestar44 said...

I have wanting to try this oil by Dove,
As hair oils if good quality my curly hair seems to love.

Kele said...

A bleak wintery wet sky
leaves my hair extremely dry.
Theres bits that are frizzy and loose
and I think that Dove nutri oil might just be the magic juice.
Silk and smooth is what I desire
I hairstyle to die for, I'll be on fire.

Kele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess Zoe said...

So I have thick, curly unmanageable long red hair. I'm pretty much stuck to putting it up in a bun at the moment. I would loooove to try this product out and finally get to wear my hair down for a change.

mrsshooks@gmail.com

Naddie04 said...

I have thick, dry and frizzy hair. I barely manage my hair each day but once a month I am happy because going to the hairdresser makes me even forget that I have trouble styling it. And it frizz all the time ... on rainy days and humid days. xxx

Anonymous said...

I have dry, frizzy hair and I have been looking forward to keep a longer hair length... I was hoping the product can allow me to fulfil my wish.. To have long and healthy looking hair