Thursday, 4 October 2012

Floriade and holiday haul

I went down to Canberra over the long weekend and went to Floriade.

This year, the theme was fashion and the displays were very pretty.












It was insanely busy though (by Canberra standards!) so after a quick stroll and browse at the jewellery stalls, it was back to civic for some Koko Black.

Caramelised coconut iced chocolate (new item on the menu)

 Hazelnut hot chocolate

I wore this dress for the first time - the lace fabric is from the Sydney craft show, I bought it back in June, and my mum made the dress.

I've finally unpacked all the things I've bought overseas. Funnily enough, this time I didn't buy that many clothes, but came home with enough beauty products (mostly from Korea) to last a lifetime!

 I found the Deborah Lippmann polishes stand at Joyce Beauty in Hong Kong, and refrained from buying them all.  I left with two - Mermaid's Tears and Ray of Light (pictured)

These two polishes are insanely gorgeous - I'm wearing Mermaids Tears right now.  Will do a swatch shortly.

Beauty haul from Seoul:

 Tony Moly hand cream and lip balm - these are white peach and smell heavenly!

 And the rest, this isn't even half of what I ended up buying - thought I ended up with more than I bargained for as each store I walked into, gave me a freebie at the door and a whole bunch of freebies when I bought something.  They love them out!

My favourite stores were Etude House, Tony Moly and Too Cool for School. I also have more masks than I care to know. Everything was really cheap. 


 Everytime I go through duty free, I always intend to buy a box of Godiva chocolates, but never get around to it. Not this time! 

I didn't buy any clothes in Korea, though I did pick up a few things from Zara in Hong Kong, including this bird print dress.

Stay tuned for more holiday posts! 

1 comment :

mashi said...

You mum is so incredibly talented, the dress looks amazing on you!

p.s. I have the same hand cream too, so good I want to lick my hands haha