Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Kit Kat time

My Japanese kit kat haul from my NZ trip, thanks to K's parents!

Huge stash of Japanese kit kats - such pretty packaging compared to the ones we get here! 

Strawberry kit kat - very pink and sweet! 

Green tea and sakura 


I really enjoy the green tea kit kats, and these ones have a nice floral hint as well.


Massive Tokyo sky tree edition of orange kit kats

With three packets hidden inside

I don't normally like orange chocolate that much, but these were really nice and light.

The original green tea kit kat

Dark chocolate

And the most interesting, a halloween edition that was pumpkin flavoured

I was hesitant about eating a pumpkin flavoured kit kat, but it turned out to be one of my favourites with it's sweet and subtle flavour. 

I'm always on the lookout for interesting flavours of kit kats. I think the best one I've seen so far is the soy sauce edition. 

What's the most interesting flavour of kit kat you've seen or tasted?

11 comments :

Lisa said...

I had no idea that many types of Kit Kat existed!!
Yumm

That Brunette One said...

haha wow!! so many kitkats! The onyl kitkats I have ever had are the plain ones..!

Nic@diningwithastud said...

I have been wanting to try the green tea for aaaages. Must go on the hunt!

Missy Piggy said...

I'll give you a million bucks for a green tea kit kat!

Shanshan Lam said...

No she wont Miss Piggy because I will give you 1.1 million bucks for the green kit kat HEHEHEH I still haven't tried the green tea ones and I have been told they are amazing!! wahh!!

Cecilia said...

My favourite is the dark chocolate one... but then my sampling range has been fairly limited!

Tina @ bitemeshowme said...

Why does australia have so little variations of kit kats? Or if they do, they import it in and it is a ridiculous price?! I have to say green tea is my favouriteeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Vivian - vxdollface said...

these are soooo cool!

missklicious said...

The green tea ones are pretty awesome! I've seen them in the asian supermarkets - Miracle in Chatswood and Maruya in the city

panda said...

i was hunting down kit kats when I was in hk and japan and didn't come across any. Very jealous of your haul! the pumpkin one in particular looks yum!

missklicious said...

panda - not sure why they are harder to find these days! they were everywhere when I was in Japan