Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Bundeena to Marley Beach hike & update

On a food unrelated note, I just wanted to share these beautiful shots from my recent Bundeena to Marley Beach hike. 

It was actually supposed to be to Little Marley beach, but the boy did not share my enthusiastic approach and I figured I had pushed my luck already ;)

Marley Beach

The views were absolutely stunning with the sweeping cliff face and coastal views. 







I have pretty much recovered 95% from the Bell's Palsy after a lot of physio and seeing the neurologist. So happy with the progress! My eye is still not there with fully closing and I can feel weakness in my right side, but overall it is not noticeable at all.

Right now, I'm trying to get fit by starting running (hoping to do the City2Surf) and getting into yoga, as well as the usual dance classes and rock climbing. Hopefully I can keep this up through winter!

2 comments :

milkteaxx said...

wow awesome view on your hike! i love going from the spit to manly, also very nice views! and hope u get well soon!

Kri said...

that's a lovely place to hike!! these are awesome takes! <3