Sunday, 23 June 2013

Three Bags Full Cafe - Richmond, Melbourne

The best things come when you least expect it. 

This is especially true when during our last visit to Melbourne, we stumble across this fabulous cafe in Richmond, Three Bags Full, offering fresh house made produce and a seriously tempting breakfast menu. 

The place is buzzing on the weekend, though luckily we don't have to wait that long for a table.

Three bags full menu

I always have a dilemma when ordering breakfast - sweet or savoury? The ideal situation is when someone is willing to share one of each with me. When that doesn't happen, I am usually swayed towards the sweet option.

Can't start the day properly without a caffeine fix, and the coffee here is very good (lucky Melbournians!) 

Vegie breaky

My vego friend gets the vegetarian breakfast which includes eggs, tomato, spinach, avo and relish on toast.

Twice baked french toast

I am super pleased with my choice - twice baked french toast with peach, creme patisserie and almonds.  Please do yourself a huge favour and order this, it's absolutely amazing!

Three Bags Full on Urbanspoon

3 comments :

Tina @ bitemeshowme said...

This was one of the places I couldn't get around to in time during my trip in march. Love the look of the vegie breakfast, and the sound of the twice baked french toast sounds incredible! So glad it tasted great as well!

Vivian - vxdollface said...

Those eggs look so fluffy!!

Next Stop: Food said...

I may or may not have sung (in my head) "Three bags full" when I read it :D
omg I totally agree, I'm always in turmoil when ordering a savoury or sweet breakfast...
but I usually sway to savoury HAHAHA! ;)
I think we could work well together haha!

- Cassie