Sunday, 11 August 2013

Maggi Stir Fry Creations

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to my mid-week meals, so am always on the look out for quick and simple options to be able to whip up in 15 minutes, and was keen to road test Maggi stir fry creations courtesy of Nuffnang Product Talk.



  There are several different flavours, all with an asian influence.
Instructions are very easy, anyone can do it. I like them because you can pretty much use whatever veggies you have lying around in the fridge and voila!

I used a mixture of zucchini, mushroom, cabbage and brocolli - next time I'll definitely be adding some red capsicum for some colour!

I chose to try out the honey, soy and garlic chicken flavour and used chicken thighs.

Marinated the chicken with the infusion paste whilst I was cutting my veggies up.

Stir fry it all, and that's it! A quick, easy and healthy meal for those lazy weekday dinners.

5 comments :

Vivian - vxdollface said...

quick and easy meals are the best :)

Mr C @ The Food Diary said...

Have to agree, quick and easy are the best :D

ChopinandMysaucepan said...

Dear Karen,

I doubt I would ever use one of these products because it is just as simple pouring a dollop of oyster sauce, sesame oil and soy sauce to marinate meats.

I think these products are more for people who don't know how to cook but are trying to rather than for those who are lazy.

missklicious said...

Definitely!

Chopin - I have to confess that I don't cook very often and therefore, end up having to throw out stuff that is past the use by date, so I don't really like having multiple bottles of sauces around.

Kyle Mason said...

My wife cooked this yesterday for our dinner and it's very tasty! I wish my wife will cook this again so that I can eat a lot. Anyway, thanks for sharing this great idea.

Beef Stir Fry