Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Sculpture by the Sea 2013 - Bondi, Sydney

Got up bright and early this year and headed to Bondi by 7am to do the annual Sculpture by the Sea trail.


Definitely recommend going super early as it gets pretty crowded during the weekend. 







I didn't think this year was as great as previous years, though this one is probably my favourite. It was actually filled with water and made good use of the beautiful backdrop.






This one was another favourite, I like the interactive ones!


4 comments :

Helen (Grab Your Fork) said...

I think the orb has been the favourite with everyone. As well as that stairway to heaven!

Sherrie Huang said...

I will have to visit this year like I normally do! Unfortunately missed out last year because it was over quite early :(

Karen N said...

helen - the choices for favourites wasn't as good this year, I have to say!

sherrie - oh no! hope you were able to make it :)

Karen N said...

helen - the choices for favourites wasn't as good this year, I have to say!

sherrie - oh no! hope you were able to make it :)