Friday, 11 April 2014

Bondi Hardware - Bondi Beach, Sydney

Even though we've sadly bid farewell to summer, it doesn't stop a little bar venture down to Bondi beach, destination Bondi Hardware. The name is a nod to it's past as a hardware store, now transformed into a vibrant and laid-back bar.

This visit is for Bondi Hardware's 2nd birthday bash, and it's gorgeous summery cocktails and hawaiian leis galore, with a cute holiday themed photo booth to top it all off.

Tapas

The tapas I tried were all lovely, including kingfish ceviche, buttermilk chicken, lamb skewers and root vegetable salad. I'm really keen to come back and try out some more drinks and food!


Mai tai served in the cutest tiki mug 

Getting our hawaiian on!

missklicious & guest attended Bondi Hardware's 2nd birthday party (and photos!) thanks to Jo & Olivia at Pendulum Communications

Bondi Hardware on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

Annie said...

so many cool restaurants opening in Bondi now! will definitely need to add this to the list of restaurants, cafes and bars to explore in Bondi alone.

Vivian - vxdollface said...

oooh hehe love those tiki glasses!

John Gorge said...

I love eating and I want to go here,. Wait for me and I will go there,

Karen N said...

annie - my list is a never ending, always expanding list too!

viv - so cute hey!!

john - definitely recommend this bar :)