Thursday, 28 August 2014

Globe Bar - The Langham, Sydney

Having afternoon tea is such a indulgent and luxurious way to spend a girl's day out. On one particular weekday off, I decide that afternoon tea is the perfect backdrop for a catch up with a girl friend.

The staff were more than accommodating when my friend was running late by half an hour; they even kept checking to see if I was alright and offered me some tea whilst I was waiting.  

Tiffin afternoon tea

The sweets tier included an assortment of pastries and cakes - including mini tarts, chocolate brownie, and french macarons.


The Langham Sydney's Globe Bar has a lovely and opulent feel to it and the best service. The Langham Sydney is currently undergoing renovations until the 1st of December, 2014, so I'm keen to see what it will be like post-renovations!

Globe Bar (The Langham) on Urbanspoon

3 comments :

Helen (Grab Your Fork) said...

Am keen to see what the new reno's will look like too!

Amy zhong said...

what a great spread!

Vivian - vxdollface said...

the service here is so good! keen to see their new renos