Friday, 31 October 2014

Sushi of Masuya - Haymarket, Sydney

Masuya is one of the first places the Mr and I first went on a date, so I was keen to check out Sushi of Masuya when it popped up where Musashi used to be, near Capitol Theatre. 

Deluxe sushi platter


Sashimi platter

Just like Masuya, the sushi and sashimi here is of high quality and fresh. 

Deep fried oysters

The deep fried oysters come out freshly fried and are extremely moreish. We end up ordering a second round of these. 

Definitely a nice sushi spot for a bit of pre-theatre dining. I'm keen to check out some of the bentos too, which are only available during lunch. 

Sushi of Masuya on Urbanspoon

1 comment :

Choc Chip Uru @ Go Bake Yourself said...

I didn't even know you could deep-fry oysters but the food is so exotic, I shouldn't even be surprised anymore :P
Beautiful looking sushi, so fresh and colourful!

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru