Tuesday, 17 March 2015

All Good Things Eatery - Kingsgrove, Sydney

On a recent wedding supplies procurement venture, we stopped at nearby All Good Things Eatery for a fuel stop. 

The eatery is a lovely and spacious light filled venue with ample seating inside and outside. It's a rainy day so we opt to sit inside. 

coffee kingsgrove
Machiatto

Heirloom carrot salad

A colourful collection of shaved heirloom carrots, radishes and farro

Hand cut chips with aioli 

Avocado on toast


Overall, a very enjoyable brunch. I couldn't go past the chunky hand cut chips - just what the doctor ordered on a cold rainy day! 

All Good Things Eatery on Urbanspoon

2 comments :

Millie said...

oh my gosh i almost died seeing the heirloom carrots salad, looks amazing !!! definitely need to check this place out!!

Karen N said...

I know!! I almost always end up ordering heirloom carrots whenever I see it on the menu... so tasty!