Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Brewristas - Glebe, Sydney

Saturdays are my favourite day of the week, so it's often that I wake up bright and early to make the most of it. I'm a huge fan of killing two birds with one stone, so on a recent trip to the Glebe Markets,  Brewristas seemed like the perfect stop for a spot of brunch.

Latte & Macchiato

Eggplant stack

Served cold, the eggplant stack consists of grilled zucchini, roasted tomatoes, mushrooms, basil, thai pesto, sweet potato puree and bocconcini.  The pesto and basil added a nice freshness to the dish. 

Matcha latte

A nice and milky beverage, though I find myself wanting a stronger taste of matcha. 

Cookies and cream scroll

After spying the counter filled with baked goodies, I can't resist a cookies and cream scroll to takeaway. 

To sum it up, Brewristas has fantastic coffee and a great looking menu with a variety of dishes; will definitely be back to try a few of the other dishes.

Click to add a blog post for Brewristas on Zomato

2 comments :

chocolatesuze said...

I can never resist the Porky Pig whenever I go to Brewristas but your eggplant stack looks mighty impressive!

Helen (Grab Your Fork) said...

I do find it hard to get a good strong matcha latte. The scroll looks like it would satisfy though!