Sunday, 27 March 2016

Pana Chocolate - Alexandria, Sydney

I always love wandering past the pretty and colourful chocolate display at Pana Chocolate, after a spot of brunch at nearby favourite, Bread & Circus. 

Pana Chocolate's offerings are vegan, raw, organic and made with no added sugar. There's also many bite-sized treats, making it an almost guilt-free indulgence. 

There's also a myriad of tempting choices; I always find it impossible to narrow down my choices!

For the indecisive (like me), you can choose a selection of four of the cakes in bite sizes; fantastic if you like having a taste of everything. 

Pana Pop

The adorable Pana Pop is best described as a Gaytime in chocolate form; a creamy filling covered in dark chocolate and activated nuts. This was quite simple but delicious, and not too sweet.

I also bought a handful of the mini cakes. A word of warning - if buying these babies on a hot day, get them in the fridge ASAP. Some of the cakes I bought, didn't hold up due to the heat and ended up in a (still delicious) blob. 

Raspberry & Orange cake

Lime cheesecake

Both cakes were fruity and moreish; they are quite dense in texture (and I imagine, calories too) due to the star ingredients of nuts and coconut oil - this is why the bite size pieces are also a fantastic idea.

Pana Chocolate Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments :